This edition has some important information about “Paying employees when the regular payday is a non-banking day”, Apprenticeships and the National Minimum Wage.
There are also articles on PAYE Settlement Agreements, the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) and various webinars.
HMRC publishes the employer bulletin 6 times a year, giving employers the latest information on topics and issues in relation to payroll.
The full list of content in the October 2018 edition of the Employer Bulletin is as follows:
• Paying Employees when the regular payday is a non-banking day
• PAYE Settlement Agreements for Scottish Income Tax
• PAYE Desktop Viewer Update
• Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) – Helpful reminders for Contractors
• Toolkits – helping to reduce errors
• Welsh rates of Income Tax (WRIT)
• Home Office EU Settlement Scheme communications toolkit
• New bite-sized webinars for National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage
• Are you paying Apprentices the correct rate?
• Extending security deposit legislation
• Apprenticeship Service Transition
• Expenses and Benefits webinars
• Advance statutory payment of Maternity, Parental, Paternal or Adoption Pay
• Spotlight on Umbrella companies
• Employer compliance settlements – withdrawal of Corporation Tax concession
• New PAYE trigger – real time adjustments to tax codes
• Tell ABAB Survey
• Closure of childcare vouchers and directly contracted childcare to new entrants
• (UK wide)
• Disguised Remuneration Loan Charge – Reporting Requirements
• Improving the wellbeing of your employees
Download the October 2018 edition of HMRC’s Employer Bulletin: